Ellie

Ellie

Sunday, January 20, 2013

ENT, Speech Pathology, I love you

Last Sunday Ellie finally said "I love you mama." If I hadn't been so exhausted I would have cried. It made me incredibly happy. We were hiking for 2-3 hours and I had to carry her most of the way. By the end she was so tired she was just snuggling up to me and when we were maybe 20 feet from the car she said it. I said, "I know, baby, I love you, too." Bryan giggled. On Monday Ellie had her follow up ENT evaluation. It was an amazing appointment. First, when they weighed her she came in at 23(!!!!) pounds!!! HOORAY!!! Second, her hearing was tested as just fine. :) Tuesday was her speech pathology appointment. As usual, she wouldn't say a word. We have speech twice a month beginning next Tuesday. Tuesday is Ellie's GI appointment. I'm hoping we can fatten her up and make the GI even happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment