Ellie

Ellie

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time to eat Crow

I stand corrected, and I will honor the correction. It could be a fluke but Ellie's food intake has really skyrocketed. We've alternated between solids and bottles and it seems like she's eating more than usual. Hubby even said he felt like she must be having a growth spurt. Her sleeping arrangements are all off, she screams at random, etc. Could also be teething or her cold. She has too much going on at once to really narrow down what's truly going on. I measured her and it seems she's add 2 inches to her length from what I could get from her. Its hard to measure an 8 month old! I'm interested to see how this all shakes out in the end. Do solids really work for a reason I haven't deciphered yet? Is she really teething? Is it really a cold? All this and more... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment