Ellie

Ellie

Monday, May 30, 2011

Toof!

Ellie's tooth finally poked through a bit today. I'm so excited! I'm also happy to report that PT is still showing its benefits. Today we put her in the shopping cart, which normally she hates! Today, however, she was able to sit in it with little problem. She did fall a bit to the side, but I think that may have something to do with the fact that she was trying to swill down as much as juice as possible as quickly as possible and not really paying attention to what else was going on around her.

On a side note Ellie seemed to have food poisoning yesterday. I was not happy. Daddy wasn't happy, either. When I opened the container of baby food I thought it looked weird, that water seemed to come out first and the rest of it was thicker than normal. She didn't really want to eat it, but I thought well, maybe she's just being a picky eater, she's like that sometimes. Every two hours after that, however, she vomited. She threw up three times in her bed; we almost ran out of sheets. Around midnight we called the 800# for the nurse line because Daddy was so worried about her. They told him the same thing I had told him, we just have to wait for her to get it out of her system, and she'll be fine. No fever, no rash, no bump to the head. We also had to watch her hydration level (which is why at Walmart she drank juice). It seems to be gone for the most part now, but the family got 5 hours sleep total. She finally drifted off to sleep around 2, so we were allowed to follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment